About the class
In this intensive workshop you will learn the how-to behind the fascinating cyanotype printing process. I will demonstrate how to prepare your paper and make and process prints. I will also share tips for getting the best results, share some cyanotype history and will bring my portfolio to share. Price includes all materials to make a few of prints in the workshop and you will go home with additional coated paper to expose, a hake brush, a sheet of 11″x14″ plexiglass with backing, clips and a supplier list so you can continue to make prints after the workshop. I will provide objects and flowers/leaves to print with but you are also welcome to bring your own flowers, leaves and other objects.
• Date and time: Saturday June 22, 10-1 with a rain/cloudy date of Saturday June 29, 10-1.
• Where: Jerome Street Studios, 128 Jerome Street in West Medford. There is plenty of parking.
• To reserve a place in the class you must sign up by letting me know that you want to be in the workshop and by making a payment of $150. email for payment details: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Space will be very limited so sign up soon if you want to take the workshop. Sign up ends June 15.
• This workshop is not suitable for young children as we will be working with photo chemicals. Contact me if you have a teen who would like to take it.
If you need to cancel up to one week before the workshop, your fee will be fully refunded. After that, if I can fill your spot, only then can I refund your fee as at that point I will be purchasing materials.
If we have 2 Saturdays of rain/cloudy weather your class fee will be fully refunded.
You need not bring anything except maybe a drink and snack to sustain you! If you know of someone who would like to take this class, please pass this information along to them.