Hilary Tait Norod
currently on view at Liquid Art House
- Reception Date Correction!!
- You’re Invited to the Opening ReceptionMonday February 29th 9:00pm – 11:00pm
at Liquid Art House
- 100 Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Liquid Art House (‘L.A.H’) is an innovative gallery-restaurant concept that balances art, space and design through the prism of social dining. L.A.H. is designing an interactive “art hospitality” experience for its patrons—as showroom, gallery, restaurant, lounge and online platform–where all offerings are seamlessly integrated under one roof. Art collectors, financiers, artists, and local creatives inspire an art opening vibe in the Grand Art Lounge while guests dine amid a museum-like setting in the low-key dining room. Everything a guest encounters at L.A.H, from furniture to flatware, is available for purchase. From curated installations to art-cuisine pairings to partner pop-ups, the canvas at Liquid Art House assumes the shape created by a brilliant community of chefs, artists, designers and nightly guests.
- Other Recent News about Hilary Tait Norod:A very talented film crew has selected Hilary Tait Norod and her work to be the subject of their newest Documentary!
Stay tuned for the short version release coming soon and the extend cut later on this year!!
Hilary Tait Norod “Painting The Brain”
John Stewart, Director and Matthew Seifert, Cinematographer
- As always feel free to check out my website for my full portfolio, new work, and exhibition lightnings.